Take your Disc Golf game to the next level with the Ledgestone edition Bushnell EDGE Disc Golf Rangefinder. The Edge Disc Golf Laser Rangefinder is purpose-built for the serious disc golfer. The EDGE Disc Golf Rangefinder is the first and only laser rangefinder with Z-mode for elevation readings above or below the hole, relative to a player’s position. The EDGE Rangefinder also includes scan mode, angle readings, and distance measurements accurate to within +/-3 feet. Check out this link for a video review of the Rangefinder. Check out this product link for a video ad from Paul Ulibarri highlighting the Ledgestone Edition Bushnell Rangefinder. This Ledgestone edition Bushnell Rangefinder comes in this slick red/white/blue color design.
- READS ELEVATION, RAISES ACCURACY - Bushnell's exclusive Z-mode technology instantly reads elevation change at the hole relative to the player's position. Engineered for supreme confidence in every throw.
- MEASURES IN FEET AND METERS - For faster reference during competition. Every mode you need and none of the modes you don't.
- FAST RANGING WITH SCAN MODE - Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging across all distances on a hole. Great for understanding the distance of elements around the fairway and the basket quickly.
- EASY TO USE, ONE BUTTON DESIGN - Only a single button is required to operate the Edge. Press once to power and again to range once. Holding the button down when powering on will allow you to change from feet to meters.
- 2X BRIGHTER FOR DIM CONDITIONS - 50% larger objective lens paired with an all-glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image in dark environments, like heavily wooded courses.
- TRUE COLOR FOR ACCURATE COLOR REPRESENTATION - Fully multi-coated optics with ultra-wide band coatings provide bright, true-to-life colors at 6x magnification making it easier to understand your entire landing zone.
- LONG DISTANCE RANGING WITH +/-3 FEET ACCURACY - 900 feet to a basket provides the ability to range even the longest holes.